Become a member of the Centennial Circle by making a gift of $100,000 to the Dartmouth College Fund or the annual fund of Dartmouth’s professional schools.
When you join, you will:
• Raise the power and visibility of alumnae philanthropy
• Serve as a role model and mentor to students
• Become a stakeholder in the Centennial Circle Scholar program
• Participate in special events, including the annual Centennial Circle Forum
• Engage with senior Dartmouth leadership and faculty
• Become part of a vibrant community making a difference in the lives of every Dartmouth student, now and in the future.
Centennial Circle Scholars Program
When you join the Centennial Circle, a scholarship will be given to a female undergraduate in your name through the Centennial Circle Scholars program. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with your scholar to see firsthand the transformative effects of your contribution.
The Centennial Circle Scholars program is as much about fostering relationships among alumnae and students as it is a program serving the College’s crucial financial aid needs. You’ll have opportunities throughout the year to meet with your scholar.